MEMBERSHIP TERMS - GROUP CLASS
1) Flow Pilates requires 12 hours minimum notice
for any cancellations. All appointments and classes not cancelled within the respective hours prior to the scheduled time will be charged in full.
2) Make up classes
must be done within the 4-week billing cycle and are based on space availability and not guaranteed.
3) All class cancellations
and changes are done by the client through "Punchpass". Our 3rd Party payment service provider.
4) Standing reservations
are reserved for members. If you prefer to purchase a drop in pass, this will not be linked to a standing reservation and classes will be based on space availability.
5) Flow Pilates reserves the right to provide a substitute instructor for all classes without prior notice.
6) Flow Pilates requires 30 days notice
to cancel a membership.
7) Memberships can be paused
for up to 30 days for holidays and or medical leave without charges.
1) On "Punchpass", cancel your reservations on the days you’re away.
2) Give 14 days notice
by email to firstname.lastname@example.org CANCELATION POLICY - ALL MEMBERSHIPS
* This includes Private and Drop in passes.
1) All Cancellations require 12 hours notice
. More notice is appreciated when possible.
*PLEASE NOTE * All cancellations WITHOUT
12 hours notice will be charged in full.
2) Clients are responsible
for canceling any classes they are going to miss through our online calendar system, "Punchpass."If you are unsure as to how to do this, please ask. Failure to do so may result in a late cancel charge.WAITLIST
1) If you are on the waitlist for a class, our system will send you an email to notify you of a class if a spot becomes available up to 24 hours before
the scheduled class time.
2) Standard cancellation policies
will apply once you’ve added yourself to the class through "Punchpass."
3) If you anticipate that you will not be able to attend
the class and have not yet been added, please remove yourself
from the waitlist through "Punchpass."